Friday, November 6, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt

P1T3_Composition_2015 from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

The composition that I think is the most important is rule of thirds (subject). My reason is because when people take pictures they often always have theirselves either centered or just a little to the left or right, but they never have theirselves in the rule of thirds area.  Also rule of thirds is important even if its not with a subject, but with landscape. So with rule of thirds (scenery) people often tend to just take a picture without thinking what their focus point is. I would know because I often did that with rule of thirds scenery, I just thought it was a nice picture and took it, with out thinking where is my focus point.

So the most difficult for our class was leading lines and flat angle. But for me I think the most difficult is rule of thirds subject and scenery because I can never seem to image the lines on the screen for rule of thirds. How can I use rule of thirds more?  Lets see I can use rule of thirds whenever I take amazing pictures of myself and friends and also when I take pictures of the ocean or any beautiful landscape.


My teammates for this mini project was Jasmine Laplante and Nahele Keale. For the scavenger hunt I did leading lines, parts of a whole,repetition of shapes, and rule of thirds scenery. Jasmine did rule of thirds,contrast in content. Nahele did framing, unusual angles, extreme close-up. All together we did grouping shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment