Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Tiny Spherical Worlds


Spherical 
Is one picture enough for you? For me one picture is not enough, when I take pictures even if it's of one specific thing I still take multiple. The reason one picture isn't enough is because what if the picture is blurry or something else. When breaking up a panorama you need to composite your images, what I mean by this is when you want a panorama but can't get one you make multiple shots while slightly moving the camera  

Is there a difference between polar and spherical panos? Yes there is a big difference, for a polar pano it's taking a panoramic landscape including defined horizon lines manipulated to create a circular planet like image and a spherical pano is taking a circular shape with content that is formed on the surface or inside. Also when creating these two amazing images there is only one step different and that is when creating your spherical you don't rotate the image you distort it.

What makes my tiny worlds convincing is my shadows and the fact that it doesn't look as if I'm a cut out. Also the way that I made my images look like my own little world and my own future seeing globe. Also I tried my very best for this project and I made it as convincing as possible with hiding the lines. Hiding where the panorama started and where is ended was difficult, but I used the stamp tool to hide that and did the best I could.








No comments:

Post a Comment