Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Animated Life Lessons

P1T2 Distance Challenges Friendship from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

New project update!! Our new project here in G.T. class is about creating a video that has humorous digital animation using all teammates’ puppet warp characters to exaggerate their personal traits & idiosyncrasies while telling a relatable story with embedded life lessons that is easy for an audience of your peers to understand. So my group has three people; Meagan, Jasmine, and myself. So each of us has our own personal traits; Meagans' character trait is laughability because she laughs easily and makes others laugh as well, Jasmines' character trait is funniness because she makes humorous comments, and my character trait according to my teammates is Glamorous because I'm a fashionista that loves shopping.

We used humor by saying things we thought were funny. Our characters also did some things that weren't "normal".


No comments:

Post a Comment