Friday, December 5, 2014

Movie Poster Promo

Our main character is The Lady in White, who is a women from WWII. She roams around causing tragedies, she either has no face or a face covered in blood.  The Lady in White is played by me (Daileen Barton). Taylor Chang  plays a scared little girl who doesn't want to see the lady in white but has heard of her, Tu Nyguyen plays a normal person who has heard about the lady in white, Neliza Diaz-Iannuzzi also plays a normal person who has heard the myths and legends. I think I make the perfect actor for the lady in white because I have heard about her from my grandparents who lived in the Philippines, and to be honest we actually got the idea from those stories. Taylor Chang also makes a great actor of being a scared little girl because when we read the voice script she seemed really scared. 

Our title is The Lady in White, we called it the lady in white because its a lady who wears a white dress and roams around. On the poster there are the actors and who they play in the movie. I'm also including critiques and our movie producers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment