Monday, December 1, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

I am kind of a little bit of both, because I will do my homework but then I will also party and hang loose. I'm part proactive because once I find out I have homework I start as soon as I can, but then I'm also procrastination because if I finish the homework I automatically go on my phone. Also if I have a ton of homework I become full proactive. But if I only have a little bit of homework I become like 85% procrastination. Also if I'm listening to music my work will be finished in little time.

When I have tons of homework I try to see how long it would take me to do the homework and then I try to see how much free time I would have left. But when I have little homework I don't really care when I finish it, so I use my free time and then I do my homework later. Also sometimes I just use my free time and forget about the homework. But normally I get the work done the day I get it, if it's the weekday. Usually if I get homework on the weekend I relax the whole weekend then on Sunday I rush and freak out about the homework especially if it's a lot.

The things I would change about my habits is by becoming more proactive and less procrastination. I would do that by starting my homework the minute I get home and blocking out all the noise that my family makes and put my undivided focus on my homework. Also I would shut my door and put myself in my own little world where I get everything done and don't get bothered.To become more proactive, I would put all my distractions away. Maybe I would be 15% procrastination and 85% proactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment