Friday, February 27, 2015

Double Exposed Portraits

Portrait Photography is a photo of a person or group of people that display their expression,personality,and or mood. With portrait photography it's the persons whole face, unlike profile which is the side view of the face.Also with having a silhouette the image is completely featureless, but even if it is completely plain you can still tell its a person because of the outline. 

Double exposure is created in photoshop by taking 3 photos profile, and 2 symbolic images that represent you,then opening photoshop and clicking file>script>load files into stack.You then outline the shape of the portrait, so around the face is where you should outline first, once you finish outlining the face, make the rest of the background completely white. Then crop your image to be 8.5" x 11" or any size you would like. Then take the 2 images that you took and change it to screen mode. You then can explore and change it to what you like. Such as clicking Layer>New  adjustment Layer>Curves or Exposure.



The 2 photos I took is my book that I am currently reading called Cress and the other photo is a flower that I drew. I chose these 2 photos because I love to read books especially one that seems interesting and the flower because I love to be creative and draw whatever comes to my mind or I draw something that inspires me. I think I could improve my image by moving the picture of the book a little so that you could see the full title of the book

14 comments:

  1. I really like how vibrant your colors are.
    Your two symbols are really clear.
    Arrange your symbols a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The images are very clear,
    Move the word over more to see all of it.
    The colors are very vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part of your work is the colors and how its abstract.
    Your message does work because you can see both symbols.
    Something that could be improved is mabey moving the book so you can see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you images!
    You can't see the title I think it would be cool if we could see the title of the book.
    I like your final image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the whole image.
    I can see the flower really well.
    Use the eraser tool to blend the 2 images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can see the images very well
    couldve placed the picture different
    the colors are great that You used

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the conten in your paragraph.
    One thing that could be improved is to make your photo alittle more clear in vision.
    I really love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your two symbols.
    Theres a visible line that is distracting.
    I like your over all images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you placed your images. Its hard to decipher that your book is a book aha. Great overall work, love the colors(-:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its kind of hard to see what your two symbols but this is well done

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your two symbols are clear and easy to see
    I think your symbols could be arranged differently.
    The colors were really bright

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice flower, better placement, cool color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the colors for your image
    The book doesn't show the whole title

    ReplyDelete
  14. good image placement
    use and eraser tool too erase lines
    good image chosen for the photo

    ReplyDelete