Wednesday, February 11, 2015

HDR Photography


HDR Photography is taking several pictures from darkest to lightest -3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3 without making the slightest movement. After you have the pictures you combined all the photos into one picture, making the colors vibrant and looking like a painting.I like HDR photography because it makes the photos look more pretty and non realistic.But what I don't like about HDR photography is that you can't make any movement and it has to go from darkest to lightest,and if u don't have photoshop on your computer you have to get it,and if you don't have a computer then you have to get one.

Your first step would be to take pictures from low exposure to high exposure. The second step is to make sure that there is no camera movement, or else it wont turn out nice. Third is see if the photos are good and once they are you open up an the app that you will use, for me and my class we use photoshop. Your fourth step is once photoshop is open go to file<automate<merge to HDR pro and click on browse and choose the seven photos that you will use, then click the box at the bottom that says auto align, then press ok. Fifth is to make the changes that you want to make to your photo to make it unique and to your liking. Automatic HDR functions and is different because on your cellular device you can adjust the setting and and you get the picture you want. For example on apple devices, if you take a picture on your phone, then the camera will automatically be set to take an HDR photo.

When I was taking the series of photos, I wanted to make people amaze of the view and images that I've created. For my first photo which was a portrait I wanted to have a great background and have it surreal. For my experiment since I took it on the roof I wanted people to see how great the view was.

14 comments:

  1. The landscape is really cool.
    I can tell she was cut out. The word is really small.
    The word is a cool font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Background is kinda surreal
    Looks fake, and her eyes are closed.
    The word is a good color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rule of thirds.
    The cutout quality is nto very good and the text should be bigger.
    Other than that I really like your background, the mountains look really surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the mountain
    Cut out quality is not that great
    Nice lighting

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background looks surreal.
    The cut out is horrible.
    I like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the rule of thirds.
    Text is small, not cut out well, and does not match the background.
    Good Look Room

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful landscape. The cut out quality could be a smoother. Great look room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good images
    need to redo cut out
    good landscape

    ReplyDelete
  9. Compliment: The mountain looks surreal
    Criticism: The cut-out isn't smoothed over
    Compliment:The clouds add drama

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your landscape!
    Your cut out is obvious that it's cut out.
    I like the clouds in your landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks really surreal
    But she looks cut out
    Nice background

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your landscape photo and how it shows the mountains!
    One thing that could be improved is to improve the cut out.
    I also like that there is look room!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The background is really surreal.
    She kinda looks fake and the cut-out quality is bad..
    Good job

    ReplyDelete
  14. the background is surreal.
    you can make the words bigger

    ReplyDelete